Use this page to create a new Main Layout page.
Create and Add a New Page
1. Go to File > Save As, and then a window will pop-up.
2. To the right of "Page tile:" click on the "Change" button and type in
the Title of your new page and click Ok..
3. Under "File name" insert the name of the new page you want to create.
It is important that you don't have any blank spaces in the file name. For
example, if you want to create a page called "our services" your need to
type in "our_services" or "ourservices".
4. Click Save.
Note: Once you have created a new page you will want to add it to your navigation.
Follow the steps below.
5. Go to Navigation View (View > Navigation).
6. In the folder list, select or highlight the new page and drag it into
the navigation area.
7. Make sure the page is in the navigation area where you want it to go.