The five days that the US flag should be displayed at half-staff are:
• May 15, Peace Officer’s Memorial Day
• Memorial Day, the last Monday in May. Only till noon, then the flag is raised to full staff.
• July 27th, Korean War Veteran’s Armistice Day
• September 11th, Patriot’s Day
• December 7th, Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day
And thanks for caring enough to visit this page for the answers.
I think your visit here to view this information means you too are are an American patriot.
And there needs to be more of us. Fly Your Flag, it belongs to all of us.
From all of us here at Anchor Flag, INC and the Koch family.